# Home Page and Dashboard
Current workspace and your username are displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
Click Home in the left panel to go back to the homepage with the list of the most recent projects.
Projects tab in the left panel displays the list overview of the projects that are available to you in this workspace.
- click on + Create to create a new project,
- use Find Public Projects to browse public projects
- select a project to see its details
- in FILES you will find all files associated with the project. Click on a file to see the details, download it or delete it.
- MAP (beta) contains the map overview of the project. Available only in Team plan.
- HISTORY contains available project versions. Here you can see what was changed by which user and download a previous version of the project to your computer.
- in SETTINGS you can manage access to the project
# Web Map
The content is updated when the project is synchronised. If you see the message "Map config does not exist, please try to update the project", sync the project and the web map should be generated.
The Subscription tab contains information about your subscription plan.
Here, you can find the current usage of storage, number of projects and number of users (members and guests) in your workspace.
Click on Manage subscription to visit the subscription management portal where you can update the subscription plan, billing information, see invoices and upcoming payments. The subscription management portal can also be accessed using a link.
For details about different subscription plans visit our pricing page.
In the Settings tab, you will find information about the current workspace.
- use Edit Workspace to change the description of the workspace
- use Close Workspace to delete the workspace
# User profile
The User profile tab contains information about your current profile.
Here you can change your password, verify your email or close your account. Use Edit profile to enter your name or turn on/off email notifications.
# Manage workspaces
In the upper right corner of the screen, you can see the current workspace and your username. Click on it to switch between workspaces and to Manage workspaces.
Click on Manage workspaces to see the overview of workspaces to which you have access as a guest, member or owner. Here you can create a new workspace, leave a workspace and accept/decline invitations to other users' workspaces.