# Commercial SLA support
The commercial support or consultancy for your projects is carried by Lutra Consulting Ltd.
Please see the support packages available. SLA support offers you the contracted response time, dedicated hotline as well as premium email support.
# Subscribed client support
# Community support
- Join our community chat on Slack (opens new window) and ask questions!
- See GIS Stack Exchange (opens new window) with "mergin-maps" tag to ask questions and see other users' answers.
- See QGIS documentation (opens new window) for QGIS Desktop related problems.
# Diagnostic logs
If you experience any issues with syncing data, you can send diagnostic logs to the developers for debugging the issues. Logs contain detailed information about application run, so there may be hints for you on how to troubleshoot the problem. Once you have uploaded the logs, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to look into the issues.
# Diagnostic log on Mergin Maps plugin for QGIS
The diagnostic log
client-log.txt can be found in the
.mergin folder located in the project folder on your computer.
To send the diagnostic log to the developers:
- Navigate to your local project in Browser panel under Mergin Maps plugin for QGIS
- Right-click on the project and select Diagnostic log
- Click OK to proceed
# Diagnostic log on Mergin Maps Input
To access the diagnostic log in Mergin Maps Input:
Tap More and open Settings
Select Diagnostic log to display the log
If you want to send the log to the developers, tap the Send to Developers button.